Mom of 9 KIDS no twins or triplets, ranging in ages from the mid fifties to the mid to late forties.
5 from my 1st marriage, 2 from the 2nd & hubby #3 had 2.
Had 7 in 7 years & 11 mo's. Cleaning woman said " see you next year " & I didn't want to disappoint her. Joking,just joking.
If hubby had 7 kids when I met him I'd have run the other way...I shit you not!
Folks I've learned there is no such thing as A Rose Garden, but when the bad outweighs the good in a marriage it's time to shitcan em! Life is too short to be miserable.
My Yesterday:
Kid #4 calls about 9 a.m.ish from NH. Mom will these plants I planted last Spring come back? I'm putting mulch down, he said. What kind are they, I ask.
He goes into a description, look like powder, came with flowers, etc,etc.
Long story short they were a non flowering plant mixed in with a basket of flowering plants that he planted in the ground. Now they were dry & leaning over from the weight of snow on them all winter.
My suggestion was to cut the dead part down & wait to see if they came back. He pulled them out.
Go figure!
Kid #7 lives with me. She & her on again/off again man friend leave towards noon.. Going to eat ( interpreted = stopping at the local bar we hang in before we go to eat. )
Hubby & I had just decided to call it a night at 10 & turned the tv off.
10:03 p.m. thru the door they come ( he more sloshed than her ) THIS TIME. Words are flying back & forth & they both are getting louder. I'm done he's saying over & over.. Promise, she is saying over & over.
I'm too drunk to drive, drive me home he is saying. If I do that I have no way to get back home she is saying.
Finally he storms out & drives off. I said a prayer for all the people that were on the road when he left.
My pet name for him is Whine Bucket....WB for short. He'll be back whining & begging her to go out with him. I say this because it's been this way for 2 years now.
A little explanation might help.
Kid #7 went thru a messy divorce & came home with our 3 grandkids to live with our blessings.
At the time they were 19,9 & 1. Presently only the 11 year old lives with us.
Kid #7 & I were as close as close could be.....sigh, until 5 years ago.
She never partied when she was younger & is making up for lost time now,so to speak. She has another name for it. Socializing. Began drinking pino & found she was allergic to it, so now it's rum & coke. Make that a TALL rum & coke.
Hubby was permanently disabled in 1984 after being sent to a doctor by the doctor of his employer who was NOT a doctor... you know the kind.... certificate's ...all fake on his wall.
His RX for traction left hubby unable to walk for a month & now he can barely walk with the use of Canadian crutches.Had brain bleeds 10 years or so ago & had an angio that caused him to have a stroke on the table & lost most of his vision. Couldn't walk & NOW can't drive. 1 out of a 100 have a stroke from an angio & hubby won the lottery.... I shit you not!
Now add a loss of hearing to that... I repeat myself so much, I feel like a broken record... I shit you not!
Myself , I know my limitations driving. DO NOT drive at night, rainy days & never in snow & ice & this is New England.
So Kid #7 ( she's the caretaker type ) took over driving hubby into Boston for appointments.)ty,ty,ty,ty.
With the good comes the bad as the saying goes, but I want my old daughter back.
So far it's wishful thinking on my part.
Decided to create a blog for my mental health & as such will be my Wailing Wall.
Come back to my world as I see it & live it when you need a laugh. It's looney tunes time. I shit you not!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment